As a result of their low speeds and smaller carrying capacities, they are ideal to assist with the movement of those with limited mobility, those who use wheelchairs or in locations where there is only a need for a small lift. They are easy to install and, often, only require limited building work. Platform lifts are significantly less expensive than a traditional traction or hydraulic lift.
As part of the Cibes Lift Group, Apex Lifts can supply and install the full range of Cibes platform and cabin lifts. Internationally Cibes lifts are renowned for their quality, durability, and style. They are manufactured in Gävle, Sweden and arrive on-site pre-constructed in a modular form, to provide smooth and easy installation.
The Cibes lift range includes:
- Cibes A4000 – a vertical enclosed platform lift home for internal use max 13 m travel (300 kg)
- Cibes A5000 – a vertical enclosed platform lift for residential, commercial, and public environments max 13 m travel (400/500 kg)
- Cibes A8000 – a vertical enclosed internal goods/passenger platform lift max 13 m travel (1000 kg)
- Cibes C1 Pure – a passenger cabin lift for internal use max 15 m travel (400/630 kg)
- Cibes Air ® – a vertical enclosed platform lift home for internal use offering 11 different platform sizes max 13 m travel (300/400/500 kg)